Usually I eat Sriracha hot chili sauce with my Chinese food like Manchurian, Fried rice, spring rolls, and noodles. But today I ran out of this sauce and when my son asked for it, I suddenly remember my Bangalore friend had given me her homemade hot sauce recipe seven years ago and I tried to make it today. It was a test of my memory too. Isn’t it? I’m happy to say that it turned out very well so make this hot dry chili garlic sauce at home in 5 minutes
Ingredients for Hot Chili Sauce:
• 20 Dry red hot chilies
• 10 peeled Garlic cloves (Optional)
• 1 cup rice vinegar
• 1 cup water
• ½ tsp salt
• 2 and ½ tbsp sugar
How to make hot chili sauce at home? – Direction:
• Remove red chilies steams
• Mix all ingredients in a Food processor/Blender.
• Blend it for 2 minutes-if it is needed then add more water and blend it for more 3-4 minutes.
• So..hot sauce is ready in 5 minutes. Isn’t it easy? Your feedbacks are always welcome.
Make home made hot dry chili sauce in 5 minutes with this easy and quick recipe. Serve it with delicious Chinese-Thai-Vietnamese recipes. Even you can add ½ tsp in any spicy recipe to add an extra flavor.
Pictorial Tutorial to make Hot Chili garlic-Chinese-Thai-Vietnamese-Mexican sauce:
My Empty Sriracha hot chili sauce bottle :)
I use this hot chili sauce for marinating tofu recipes and tofu-spinach salad.
Try other Instant Sauces and Chutneys too;