Google has launched gtalk from gmail since long time and invisible mode was working fine but Now Google has launched google plus hangouts and once you download this google plus hangout application/plugin on your desktop, iphone or any android phone, you will be no more invisible on gtalk. It will give you following error on your left sidebar
Oops! You are not invisible because you’re logged into Google Talk from another client,device or location that doesn’t support invisibility
You must be thinking that may be your gmail is hacked or it is operated by other location at the same time you are logged in. But it is not true, it is happened because you have downloaded google plus hangout and by default in the hangout option, three options are checked.
Step by step procedure to solve invisible on gmail problem
- login to your gmail account.
- Check your browser. You will see following green color symbol of google plus hangout.
4. Click on green symbol or three horizontal line
5. It will open hangouts box, just click on downarrow near big + symbol New Hangout.
6. It will give you options as seen in the below image, click on OPTIONS.
7. click on “Options” and then new box with more three options will appear on your monitor.
By default all 3 options are checked, you need to uncheck the first two or all options and hit “OK”.
8. Now sign out from google+ hangout as well as from your gmail account.
9. login to your gmail and now you can see :”You are invisible, go visible”
I hope this solution will work for you because for me it is worked, so for you. Check find royalty free images in Google SearchNone found.