Just like Photobucket, Google images also have an advance search option that is a little unknown, so here is a tutorial about how to find licence free images on Google Images for your blog /website post.
- Go to http://www.google.com/advanced_image_search (advance search link) or go to google.com and on the left hand corner, click on the Image option. Then search for an image related to your topic. On the right hand side click on a tiny flower like image that will show you four options. Click on the second option which is Advanced Search.
- Fill out any one box according to your need in the “Find Images” option.
- Remember to select the 3rd option which is “free to use or share, even commercially” or the last option “free to use, share or modify, even commercially in usage rights and search image.
- Download the image of your choice and you can use it for your project, blog/website.It is always good to give credit(attribution) to the photographer of the image you are using. This way you are at google safe search in the terms of copyright..
Posts related to How to find Royalty Free Images/pic for your blog/website With Google Image search option
- Easy solution when google talk-google chat invisible mode is not working
- WalMart Deal: Free16x20 Poster at WalMart Photo Center with coupon: Online only
- Top 5 ways to drive traffic to your blog/website:SEO techniques
- Submit Your Site/Blog to Bing: Bing Search Engine Submission Guide for WordPress, Blogspot,Weebly