This is Very easy guide to submit your Blogspot blog to Google webmaster tool. It is the most efficient way to get your Blogspot/blogger blog get indexed quickly in Google Search engine.
Actually this is the part of my previous post about how to verify meta tags for all blogging platforms.
- First sign in to Google webmaster tool through your gmail account
- Now click on “Add a site”. Add URL and click on continue.
- On Next page, you will see page about “Verify ownership. Check below image.
- you have to choose” Alternate method” Select first option that is “Add a meta tag to your site’s home page” I’m trying to add my fitness blog so you will see fitness blog’s url As soon as you will select first option; you will see verification code as shown in the below image.
You now have to verify your ownership of particular blog/website by adding this meta tags in the <head> section of your template.
Verify google meta tags for blogger.com users(Blogspot blogs)
If you are using same gmail account for bloggers.com and webmaster tool then you will be automatically verified but if you are using different gmail for webmaster tool then follow these simple steps.
- Go to your Blogspot Dashboard.
- Then go to Design and click on Edit HTML
- Look for <head>
- Below HEAD tag (<head>) past the META tag.
- Now click on SAVE TEMPLATE button.
- Now go to your webmaster account and click on Verify button.
You will get following message
Congratulations, you have successfully verified your ownership of —–your blog url/.
Next step for indexing your new and old post is “Submission of Blogspot Sitemap to Google Webmaster” and learn what is sitemap and how to submit 500 blogspot post at a time with this guide.