Step by step easiest guide to Change Nofollow to Dofollow attributes for Blogspot(blogger)and wordpress with options of using plugins or without plugin. Learn about Dofollow and nofollow links, pros, cons and conclusion for Nofollow and Dofollow blog HERE.
Step by step guide to change Nofollow to dofollow in Blogspot:
1) Go to your Blogspot dashboard.
2) Go to Design
3) Click on “Edit HTML”
4) Check on “Expand Widget Template”( before making any changes, first download your template for backup)
5) By holding the CTRL+F key, try to search for rel=“nofollow”
you will see line like
<a expr:href=’data:comment.authorUrl’ rel=’nofollow’>
now remove rel=“nofollow” and your blog now will be Dofollow blog.
Now that line will be look like
In most of the blogger template, you will find two “rel=nofollow word, just remove that and your blog will be do follow.
After doing this add your blog to Nofollow blog directory to get free traffic.
Step by step guide to change selfhosted wordpress Nofollow blog to dofollow blog:
Use Do follow wordpress plugins
Too many plugins will slow down your blog so follow the following steps to remove nofollow attributes manually:
- Go to cpanel of your hosting account.
- Go to “file manager”
- Go to public_html/
- Look for as /wp-includes/comment-template.php file
- Before making any changes, download comment-template.php file for backup.
- By holding the CTRL+F key, try to search for the following code
Change the above code to the following code
Save your file.
How to check whether a blog is Nofollow or Dofollow?
In your browser, open a blog and from menu, go to “Page source” ,by holding the CTRL+F key, try to search for “nofollow”
If you don’t see anything showing up in the comment section, then it is dofollow blog.
It is difficult to view the page source every time when you go to comment on someone’s blog, isn’t it?
Download SEO toolbar to learn about attributes